Upcoming ET4L events (details below):
The calendar below includes meeting information for over 27 different Republican Party, Republican Club, Conservative, and Tea Party organizations -- these events are held across Senate District 1.
- Home /
Tickets available below.
No tickets will be sold at the door.
Join us! We are bringing in State Representative Jay Dean, State Representative Cole Hefner, and State Senator Bryan Hughes to do a post-session Q&A. It's going to be good, and I really appreciate these guys working their schedules out for us!
Speakers: Dean - Hefner - Hughes
Monday, October 14, 2019
- 6:30 pm complimentary dinner (first come, first served)
- 7:00 - 8:00 PM (The meeting will end at 8 PM unless there is not enough time to address questions. 8:30 PM at the latest.)
Have a question regarding the 86th Legislative Session? Come out!
Open to the public, student-friendly, and free event.
Details to be announced soon.
- Liberty Award Recipients
- Founding Fathers
- Election Info
- Upshur County Election Info
- Senate District 1 Elected Info
- Voter Resources
- Useful links
- SD 1 - Coalition (TBA)
- TX Conservative Grassroots Coalition
- ET4L Speaker Request
- Gilmer, Texas
- Contact us