Speaker: Rebekah Warwick with Heritage Action.
The Heritage Action Sentinel Program was created to be the tip of the spear in the fight to achieve conservative victories in Washington and hold lawmakers accountable to their promises. Rebekah will cover current fights in Congress, such as the Born Alive Act, and the tools Sentinel provides to make your voice and your action as impactful as possible as we fight to advance the conservative agenda.
Mrs. Warwick will cover:
- The Heritage Action Sentinel Program;
- Current fights in Congress, such as the Born Alive Act;
- The status of the border with a focus on the incentives/entitlements that are pulling illegals to the United States;
- Civil Asset Forfeiture - Supreme Court upheld the Indiana court case regarding what can or cannot be seized (BIG NEWS);
- Hearing on vaccine mandates. The Federal Government is calling on the states to get in-line as to what is mandated regarding vaccines; and
- Heritage's perception of the gridlock in Washington.
Rebekah Warwick is the daughter of two Air Force officers and grew up outside of St. Louis, Missouri. In 2011, she moved to Denver, Colorado to attend Colorado Christian University, double majoring in history and political science. During her college years, she was a field manager for school choice campaigns, interned for the Majority Whip of the Colorado Senate Republicans, volunteered with two ministries for the homeless, and spent a semester studying at Oxford. In April 2014 she became the Western Regional Coordinator in Denver for Heritage Action for America, working with Sentinels in the western United States. In mid-October of 2017, her husband’s career change from the military to the private sector brought them to Texas where she assumed the role as the South-Central Regional Coordinator and works with over 1,800 Texas Sentinels
Rebekah has been married to her husband Michael for three and a half years and they have a 2-year-old daughter, Ruth, and a seven-month-old daughter, Gwendolyn. When not strategizing with Sentinels you can find Rebekah exploring parks with her daughters, or when the kids are asleep, beating her husband at Scrabble.
This is a free, open to the public, and student-friendly event.
80 Lantana Rd
Gilmer, TX 75644
Google map and directions