Frequently asked questions and answers:
- Q: I am not associated with one particular club, may I attend the meeting? A: Yes, please do. Club involvement is not required.
- Q: May I bring a friend? A: Yes, please do! More than one, if you would like.
- Q: I do not have the necessary equipment to call from my home. How may I make calls for Cruz? A: All volunteers are welcome to utilize the initial phone bank location in Gilmer (the same location as the Dec. 8 meeting).
- Q: Is there a competition between area clubs on productivity? A: That was originally suggested, however, it is not the case at this time.
- Q: Is Keep the Promise PAC associated with the Ted Cruz for President campaign? A: No.
- Q: Where may I get a Ted Cruz bumper sticker/push card? A: Bumper stickers and push cards will be available on Tuesday or call/text 903.746.10XX for more details.
- Q: Where may I get Ted Cruz for President yard sign? A: Signs will be available Tuesday.
- Q: Did East Texans for Liberty endorse Ted Cruz for President? A: ET4L does not endorse. We share all candidate/PAC information upon request.
Thank you for your time
and all you do to advance liberty,
the Constitution, and true conservative values.
Are you a Ted Cruz for President supporter who seeks to make a difference in the upcoming 2016 election? Do you have a little time on your hands to help the campaign? If so, we hope you will join Keep the Promise - Supporting Ted Cruz 2016 Representative Kris Shafer here in senate district 1.
The seminar will be in Gilmer on Tuesday, December 8, 2015 at 6:00 pm.
Volunteering for Keep The Promise PAC to help Senator Cruz.
Keep the Promise is organizing phone banking into the earliest primary states, and will start calling into the next primary state as the elections occur.
We'll be targeting Iowa and South Carolina first, and have a need for:
Hosts would help set up a location with er in their house or in an office space with good internet speeds, handle equipment for the phone banking (headsets and Laptop Computers), and assist the volunteers in getting setup and making calls.
Kris Shafer would train the Hosts and deliver the equipment.
Volunteer would make calls either from a Host phone bank location or from their own home. Calling hours would be between noon and 9:00 PM.
Ideally there would be one night a week that volunteers would meet up at the Host location, and that this would continue until November 8, 2016!
Keep the Promise
Be sure not to miss this important seminar to learn how to work the phone banking link, as well as pick up some postcards and Iowa and South Carolina.
THIS COMMUNICATION IS MADE AS A COURTESY, NOT AS AN ENDORSEMENT. ET4L DOES NOT ENDORSE AND SHARES ANY CANDIDATE INFORMATION IF REQUESTED.