- Voter Registration Information HERE
- Candidate Information HERE
- Upshur County Primary Polling Locations: Page 1 and Page 2
- Upshur County - Primary Election - March 1, 2016 - SAMPLE BALLOT
- Gregg County Primary Polling Locations: Page 1
- Gregg County Elections Website: HERE
PRIMARY EARLY VOTING BEGINS ON TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 16, 2016
PROPOSITIONS ON MARCH 1ST BALLOT
Texas should replace the property tax system with an alternative other than an income tax and require voter approval to increase the overall tax burden.
Texas cities and counties should be required to comply with federal immigration laws or be penalized by loss of state funds.
Texas should prohibit governmental entities from collecting dues for labor unions through deductions from public employee paychecks.
Texas and its citizens should strongly assert 10th Amendment Rights guaranteed by the U.S. Constitution, which states, "The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by
it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people."